If you work as a barista, you know how hectic it could be serving customers in the cafe.
You have to be quite fast on your feet, taking orders and serving the hot coffee — a recipe for a disaster if you are quite clumsy. A proper shoe to control your movement while walking or running on the floor of the coffee shop.
So, what is this particular shoe that can save you from such slips and accidents?
Here is a list of best shoes for baristas that you can go for in such a case. If you are unsure which one to select from the below-mentioned option, Planetshoes.net offers a detailed guide on making the right selection.
Top 5 Best Shoes for a Barista
1. Shoes for Crews Cater II
If you search for the best shoe for baristas, this Shoes for Crews can be one option you can trust upon while selecting. This non-slip shoe is for men and is manufactured with a slip-resistant feature perfect for food service workers.
- This comes with a synthetic sole that is water-resistant.
- The shoe is also good to look at and has cushion options to offer you proper comfort.
- The sole has a feature of multi traction to keep you protected from slipping.
- The shoe has a premium quality and is useful in different healthcare settings and the kitchen apart from baristas.
- The upper part of the shoe does not have leather fabric.
This toe style shoe is for those women who work in kitchens and for the women baristas.
- The shoe is 100% synthetic and has memory foam for better comfort.
- The synthetic sole helps in keeping you protected from slips and falls.
- The loafer style shoe is easy for you to wear.
- The upper part of the shoe is leather to offer better quality.
- The upper part of the shoe is not actual leather. They are faux leather.
Reebok is a renowned and reliable brand name. So, a non-slip shoe coming from this brand also is considered to be reliable and super comfortable.
- The shoe comes with a rubber sole in place of a synthetic sole.
- The upper portion of the shoe has leather material.
- The footbed has a removable cushion that you can remove when you do not require it.
- The shoe does not just offer you protection from water slip but also from slipping on oil.
- It also comes with a soft toe for comfort and arch support.
- This pair of shoes comes at an expensive price tag.
If you are looking for a good-looking shoe for work, you can always select this particular option. Not only is it good to look at, but also it comes with several beneficial features.
- The shoe has a rubber sole in place of the usual synthetic sole that is more impactful.
- The upper part of the shoe has full-grain leather material.
- The footbed is removable so that you can install and remove it as per your comfort zone.
- The sole has a feature of MaxTrax slip resistance.
- It also comes with the feature of a soft toe.
- It is a bit pricey than many other shoes in this category.
This amazingly cute-looking sneaker is for female baristas. If you know the brand recognition of Liberty, you will surely have some faith in this shoe coming from the brand too.
- It is 100% synthetic to repel water.
- The sole is of rubber to provide proper protection from slipping.
- These are low sneakers in which you can stay comfortable throughout the day.
- These are also athletic, with features such as ventilation for airflow for people like a bartender.
- Though the shoe has a water-resistant sole, it is not entirely waterproof.
Shoes For Baristas: What to Look for
While there are so many options to choose from, it can get difficult in selecting the right one. Here’s what you should be looking for when choosing the right shoes for work:
The most important feature that you should look at is whether it is slip-resistant or not. Mostly, synthetic soles of rubber offer a slip-resistant feature to the shoe.
Easy To Clean
As you will be wearing the shoe in the workplace, such as kitchens, on the cafe floor, and others, it will get dirty. It would help if you got a shoe of hard materials such as synthetic or leather, that is easy to clean.
You will surely be wearing the shoe for a longer time and must be moving continuously on it. Hence, make sure that you get a shoe with 100% quality material that is durable enough.
You should check out the features such as pads, memory foam, and other features specially provided to offer you extra comfort while wearing the shoe throughout the day.
Do not make the mistake of getting attracted just by the look of a shoe. There are so many shoe options that are extremely cute to look at but extremely bad. Carefully check out the materials of the shoe so that you can get a quality product.
Moreover, it is always a great idea to get a shoe from a reputed brand. Also, you should check out the reviews from customers about the product before making the final selection.
Bottom line: Which One Should You Buy?
Different shoes are there with different features, pros, and cons. In such a situation, it can get really difficult in choosing the right one.
If you are also getting confused, you can always go with the option of Shoes for Crews Cater II, Men’s slip-resistant sneaker.
If you have liked this article and have found it informative, you can visit Planetshoes.net to find more valuable articles like this one.